Community Digital Inclusion Programme
Non profit classes teaching adults how to use WiFi hotspots and how to make the most of their iPad.
- “My iPad and Me” is a weekly session led by the Invisinet staff at The Pavilion at the Park in Bedford.
- The classes teach people how to use online services that without the digial skills to access them they would be unable to use.
- Topics vary from how to connect to an open guest wifi hotspot to how to download a new app.
- An all-day casual coffee bar cafe destination – the jewel in the crown of Bedford Park, open all year round. As mentioned in the 2017 Good Food Guide. Emma Garrett the Director of The Pavilion at the Park welcomes a colourful array of community collaborations to develop unique community programmes is the relaxing setting.
- Invisinet installed the Guest WiFi network at the Pavilion and at the sister cafe The Kiosk in Russell park. The customer WiFi offers customers fast, free internet access and makes the Pavilion an ideal place to “work from home.”
- There are few pleasures in life greater than good food, good friends, good WiFi and beautiful surroundings.
- The lively drop-in group runs every Wednesday at the Pavilion at the Park and the tutors from Invisinet WiFi offer their advice and support to people who want to gain confidence using their iPad or iPhone. “We have a great time practicing new things such as Facetime, downloading new apps and sending photos. Plus it’s nice to learn with others and have a coffee and a slice of cake whilst doing so. We share common frustrations and Rob helps us to understand where we might be going wrong” said Penny Cooper who has been attending for 11 months. “There always seems to be something else to learn and Rob is extremely patient with us and gives us the skills to use the iPad without doing it for us.”
iZettle’s Ocean Card reader
Struggling with your iPad or understanding how to use online services??
Invisinet iPad class information pack
Please feel free to download and use our FREE guide